There are many points that you should think that why you should delete your Snapchat account. May you didn’t impressed with new updates or you get bored with pouting in this app. So, Here are the tips to delete your Snapchat account.
Social media companies are famous for making this process intentionally complex. Snapchat should add delete account on the main page of the app as it’s whole business model is based on growing its user. Just like with Facebook, in order to delete, first you must deactivate Snapchat. You then have 30 days of cold, turkey to get through before the company deletes all of your data.
Note: Deleting the Snapchat app does not delete your Snapchat account.
How to delete a Snapchat account in your web browser:
- Go to this page from a web browser.
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Please confirm you are not a robot by checking the box.
- Confirm your username and password (again!).
- Scroll down. You can find the “Delete my account” option right at the bottom.
- Confirm, and you are almost done.
It will take 30 days. If you log back in, Snapchat will reactivate your account. After 30 days your data is deleted.
What do you think about this hype that you should delete or not your Snapchat account? Please reply in a comment.