Mostly Facebook stores most of the data that you did interaction on Facebook since you joined this social network. All the time you logged in, clicks on every ads, every event you attended, all the people you follow, friends, family and each time you send text and receive messages and every status you update.
Normally, it is a history of everything that you have done on Facebook and from this data, Facebook can understand more about you. When others get unauthorized access to this data, they can learn a lot about you as well, as we learned from the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
Check, it out here that How’s Facebook knows everything about you and how can you download all your Facebook data from Facebook that this social knows everything about you.
What Facebook knows about you:
To know more about What Facebook eyes on you check out this official URL from Facebook “ Accessing your Facebook data ” The above screenshot is just little off from this link.
How to download your Facebook data:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings
- Click on download a copy of your Facebook data.
- Click on Download Archive.
- It will take some time but Facebook will notify you when your data is ready
- When it ready to download, Click on Download Archive again, And zip file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Now check out that archive by checking out all folders in that archive
So, What will you find it in That archive is that history and activity done on Facebook.