Are you looking for gifts for yourself or others ? this article will useful for great holiday gift ideas that will make every iPhone photographer happy. Olloclip Lens Kit. Moment Lenses. GorillaPod. Lollipod Tripod. Watershot Splash Case. Muku Shuttr Release. Anker External Battery. Nova Flash.
Hello to all from ReadInBrief,
Here, We had provided some great gift idea for iPhone Photographer. Around the year we had done some research and test a number of devices and accessories, so we thought to use that experience to help those searching for the perfect present. Today’s we have taken interest on iPhone photographers.
Shoulderpod S1 Professional Smartphone Rig
The Shoulderpod S1 is a high-quality grip with 3 functions specially designed for mobile photographers, filmmakers, journalists and travelers. A solid and portable solution for holding your smartphone camera professionally.It works with virtually any smartphone and will hold your device tight and secure thanks to its adjustable pressure screws and wide rubber pads. This is a must-have for anyone willing to take their photo/video taking skills to the another level.
Mpow Selfie Stick with built-in Remote Shutter
We love Selfie Sticks for taking memorable selfies and photographs.As per my concern, this one is awesome Selfie Stick, At any rate, I still believe they make great gifts for selfie geeks who don’t have one. This one from mPow measures just 7.1 inches long retracted, over 2.5 feet extended, and it features a collapsible phone cradle and wireless shutter button. Plus it has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon on over 4,000 reviews, and it’s listed as their #1 best seller.
The Art of iPhone Photography Book
The Art of iPhone Photography explores how 45 of today’s best iPhonegraphers from around the world conceived, composed, and created some of their finest and best-known pieces all in their own words.
Key features of the book include:
- A wide variety of styles and subjects: Landscapes, street photography, abstracts, architecture, portraits, collages, concept pieces, etc.
- Detailed tutorials: Example artworks from authors and contributing photographers accompanied by descriptions of how each piece was created from both a creative and technical standpoint
- Explanations for practical use of nearly 100 apps, including BlurFX, Camera+, Iris Photo Suite (now Laminar), Juxtaposer, Photogene2, Pixlr-o-Matic, ScratchCam FX, Snapseed, Superimpose, and TouchRetouch
- iPhoneography gallery: A stunning showcase of works by notable iPhoneographersYou can buy the Art of iPhone Photography book
olloclip Macro Pro Lens Set for iPhone 7
one more tool every iPhone photographer should have is a lens kit and one of famous lens kit is roll clip. Here are some features below.
- Advanced six element optics deliver edge-to-edge clarity. Easy-to-use, the patented system attaches and aligns instantly with no extra parts needed. Connect™ interchangeable lens system for creating the perfect set to match your adventure.
- Hinged base keeps the lens flush with the camera for improved optical performance. Screen protector friendly up to 0.5mm.
- Included InstaFocus™ hoods naturally collect and diffuse light and facilitate focusing
Wearable Pendant Stand keeps the lens accessible and opens to create a pocket-sized tripod
- Works with all camera apps and is even great for video, time-lapse, panoramas and 360° VR photoClick here to buy this cool product olloclip Macro Pro Lens Set for iPhone 7
Joby GorillaPod SLR Zoom Tripod with Ball Head
All photographer geeks, whether they use an iPhone or not, they required at least an amazing tripod. iPhone photographers love to use this GorillaPod tripod because of its portability, flexibility, and stability. Portable design for on-the-go: allows you to easily pack and carry.you also get a smooth motion ball head and bubble level for making quick and accurate adjustments on the fly.
CamKix Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote Control
This is one of most useful for iPhone users. By using this CamKix Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote you can control your smartphone’s shutter from several feet away and it is convenient and Easy Hands-Free Shutter Control for Mobile Devices: Perfect for Taking Selfies and Steady Tripod Shots. So you can move from behind the camera and can take a picture, or put your phone in a remote location to get the perfect shot and it has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon and lots of reviews.
AmazonBasics Universal Travel Case
Wireless Bluetooth Remote For Mobile Photography The CamKix Bluetooth remote allows mobile photographers to capture shots while up to 3o feet from their device. Compatible with IOS and Android, the remote can be used with a huge range of devices.Yeah, you might will think that small bag or pouch with multiple pockets will do, but we thought we had highlight a good, inexpensive option: the AmazonBasics Universal Travel Case. It has great customer ratings, is a #1 Best Seller on Amazon, and measures just 9.5 x 5.25 x 1.88 inches. Plus we like the secure zippered closure.