refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a website in the search engine results page (SERPs) as Google, Bing, Yahoo and others.
Here is the list of top off-page SEO techniques and activities in 2018:
1. Social Media Engagement: A major Off-page SEO technique is social media engagement. If you want to make your business, website or blog popular, engage with people on multiple social media platforms. Social media presence will help grow your business and also help you get more back-links.
Top social networking sites are:
- Google plus
2. Social Bookmarking Sites: Social bookmarking sites are one of the best platforms to promote your website. When you bookmark your web page or blog post on popular social bookmarking websites, you gain high traffic to your web page or blog.
Popular and high PR Bookmarking Websites are:
3. Forum Submission: Participate in search forums which are related to your website and business and make a connection with that community. Reply to threads, answer people’s questions and give your suggestions and advice. Make use of “Do-Follow” forums.
List of high PR forums are:
4. Blog Directory Submission: Directory Submission is constantly working to build quality back links. Choose an effective directory and select a proper category. It takes quite some time to deliver good results, but these results stand out over a longer time period.
Free directory submission lists are:
5. Article Submission: Submit your articles in a high PR article submission directory. You can also give links to your website. Make sure your content is unique and of high quality. Low-quality content and content that has more keyword stuffing might get rejected. Choose the correct category and give a good title to your content.
Free Article Submission sites are:
6. Question and Answer: One of the best ways you can get high traffic is from question and answer websites. Join high PR question and answer sites and search for questions related to your business, blog or website and give clear answers to these questions. Give a link to your website which will help in bringing you more visibility.
Some sample question and answer websites are:
7. Video Submission: If you want to make your videos popular, head to popular video submission sites. Give a proper title, description, tags and reference links. It is one of the more popular ways to get quality back-links because all video submission websites have high PR.
Sample video sharing sites are:
8. Image Submission: Share your photos on popular image submission websites. Before submitting your images please optimize them with the correct URL and title tag. Before submitting your images, check if they have a proper title, description and tags.
Some sample of image sharing sites are:
9. Infographics Submission: Make creative infographics. These days, infographics are getting popular on the internet. Submit your infographics on infographics submission websites and give reference links to your web page or blog. The image sizes differ with different websites.
Infographics Submission Sites are:
10. Document Sharing: Create attractive documents relating to your business or blog. The documents should have unique content and should be in either pdf or ppt formats. Submit these documents in the document sharing websites.
Document Sharing Sites are: