Recent time Android devices have become more strong and powerful that developer feel more comfortable and exploring new tools and updates and they are making very innovating and amazing experience in the gaming industry.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a more graphic centric game. Gaming experience in PUGG Mobile depends on the hardware of your device. By default, the PUBG Mobile app automatically sets the graphics of your gameplay based on the hardware.
How to increase FPS in PUBG Mobile Game:
You can unlock the ability to change the Graphics and Frame Rate settings in PUBG Mobile using GFX tool.
- Download the GFX Tool app.
- Launch the GFX Tool app and allow the needed permissions
- Configure the Settings for 60FPS gameplay.
Select version as 0.6(GP).
Set the Resolution a bit lower than your default option (recommend 1280×720).
Set Graphics to So Smooth.
Set the FPS to 60.
Set the Graphics to Vulkan (for Android 7.0 and above devices).
- Allow Accept button and then press Run to launch the PUBG Mobile app
- Check to see if the new Graphics and Frame Rate options have been enabled.
- In the PUBG Mobile app, Tap the Settings icon in the top-right corner.
Tap on Graphics and check to see if Smooth is select under the Graphics section and Extreme is selected under the Frame Rate
Have tried out the 60FPS mod for PUBG Mobile? if yes, Let me know the experience and if not you can follow the above steps.