Elon Musk is the most successful entrepreneur and inventor of the 21st century, an amazing engineer and inspiration of every young engineer. He is a man who wants to take humanity on mars, a man who wants the world to depend on renewable source of energy.
Elon Musk is motivational icon of every youth. Everyone wants learn and get inspiration for him. So, here I am sharing some best motivation quotes from this great entrepreneur.
Here are the best Elon Musk Quotes:
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Going from PayPal, I thought: ‘Well, what are some of the other problems that are likely to most affect the future of humanity?’ Not from the perspective, ‘What’s the best way to make money?
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- You want to be extra rigorous about making the best possible thing you can. Find everything that’s wrong with it and fix it. Seek negative feedback, particularly from friends.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive.
- You have to be pretty driven to make it happen. Otherwise, you will just make yourself miserable.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour work weeks and you’re putting in 100 hour work weeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing you know that… you will achieve in 4 months what it takes them a year to achieve.
- If you go back a few hundred years, what we take for granted today would seem like magic – being able to talk to people over long distances, to transmit images, flying, accessing vast amounts of data like an oracle. These are all things that would have been considered magic a few hundred years ago.
- People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working.
- My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- I came to the conclusion that we should aspire to increase the scope and scale of human consciousness in order to better understand what questions to ask. Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- When I was in college, I wanted to be involved in things that would change the world. Now I am.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- I wouldn’t say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I’d like my fear emotion to be less because it’s very distracting and fries my nervous system.
- My motivation for all my companies has been to be involved in something that I thought would have a significant impact on the world.
- If something’s important enough, you should try. Even if you – the probable outcome is failure.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better.
- I think life on Earth must be about more than just solving problems… It’s got to be something inspiring, even if it is vicarious.
- Don’t be afraid of new arenas.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Being an Entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death
Hope that above all motivation Elon Musk quotes has inspired you and If you are want to explore and learn more from Elon musk, Check some books below: