Are you interested in posting the article on our website? You are welcome! We allow article from guest bloggers who want to contribute quality content for our readers.
Why should I Guest Post on Read In Brief?
Read In Brief is a dynamic and genuine platform to reach out a large group of people of all age groups. We help you get recognition by posting your blog along with author bio that showcases your identity. This is one big opportunity for bloggers to share their knowledge and voice in the online space.
At Read, In Brief, we acknowledge Articles from our guests and are more than happy to make it live, provided they satisfy following criteria:
- The article should not have less than 600 words.
- The topic should be unique (not repetitive as the one we have already uploaded) and relevant to the kind of content we share. We encourage blogs for Android, Apple, Business, Marketing Gadgets, How to and Tips & Tricks.
- The article should be 100% plagiarism free.
- The article should be rich with information, examples and references. It should be useful to the readers and contain ‘A to Z’ knowledge of the topic discussed.
- Provide only correct information that is not misleading or inaccurate.
Offensive, abusive or inaccurate content will be rejected.
- Provide source links wherever necessary. In case you are using quotes from other publications, give courtesy to the source.
- Submit one featured image (size – 742*490) with your blog content that would appear as the picture identity of your blog. The image should not have any infringed copyright. Mention the source of an image from where it is used.
- List down reference links you have used for writing the guest post.
Mention your author bio and a headshot with your blog post. The author bio will appear at the end of your article content.
I Want to Submit my article? How Can I Do That?
You can share your guest post to Read In Brief by emailing the attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for being your guest; it’s an honor for us.
* Read In Brief holds every authority to approve or reject your blog content without providing any explanation or reason.