Top Photo Editor Apps for Android Free Download mobile
photo editing is most used than ever. Everybody needs to add those little changes to make their photographs truly amazing and there are lots of apps that can do just that. here are some best photo editing app list
Here is a list of best photo editor for android:
Adobe Photoshop Express app for android- Free
Adobe has released a plethora of editing tools over the last couple of years. Included are some of the best photo editor apps like Adobe Photoshop Express
Photography features of Photoshop Express:
– Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye.
– Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
– Blemish removal: With one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
– Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen, and vibrance.
– One touch filters or Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of your looks.
– Custom Looks: Create and save your own Looks.
– Image Rendering Engine: Improves performance, and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
– Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
– Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw format and much more.
AirBrush photo editor app for android – Free
AirBrush is a most popular photo editing app if you take a lot of selfies because of it’s features like Blemish and Pimple Remover, Whiten Teeth and Brighten Eyes, Perfect Skin in Every Photo, Slim, Reshape and Lengthen Your Selfie or Photo, Artistic Retouching Features, Add Depth and Style to Your Photos, Real-Time Editing Technology, Natural, Radiant Filters, Ready to Share? and many more.
Bonfire Photo Editor Pro for android – Free
Bonfire Photo Editor is a professional photo editor providing stunning effects. It enables you to improve your photos in a real-time way. It also provides quite user-friendly interface to adjust the filters. It has the very basics which include filters along with basic editing tools. What makes Bonfire a lot of fun, though, is the sheer number of filters that it supports. It comes with your usual stuff like black and white, HDR, etc but it also comes with some unique ones such as Fancy, a filter that turns your photos into watercolor.
Cupslice is one of the most trending photography app on social media. Place to beautify & touch up the photos right at your fingertips. Powerful photo processing make your photo become stunning.
Cupslice knows different photos need different filters, so we offer an impressive collection of photo filters. Cupslice comes with a powerful filter options. In addition to that, most of the filters are highly customizable.
Our quick photo editing app combines a feature-rich photo editor with a richly creative collage maker that lets you adjust RGB with a visual histogram. Change white balance or saturation, or apply photo effects and adjustments to an entire image or specific regions. Use photo filters with just one touch to apply lens flare effects or create light leaked photos. PhotoDirector App gives you an array of tools to turn your everyday pics into spectacular National Geographic style artwork.
Powerful yet Easy Photo Editing Tools
– Adjust HSL sliders and RGB color channels in your photo to easily colorize your shots, or correct tough white balance problems
– Easily adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
– Quick White Balance correction for improved color accuracy
– Tweak Saturation for the most vivid image possible
– Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures