Leaked images of the Moto G5 Plus and the G5 reveal specs of Lenovo’s upcoming budget-friendly phones.
Weeks earlier than their anticipated unveiling at Mobile World Congress 2017, photos for Lenovo’s upcoming Moto G5 and G5 Plus telephones have been unintentionally posted by the Spanish-language on-line retailer, Ktronix.
First noticed by Venture Beat, the promotional materials consist of handset specs as properly. The G5 Plus could have a bigger 5.2-inch show, whereas the G5 could have a 5-inch display screen. Each, nevertheless, are stated to characteristic Snapdragon octa-core processors and Android 7.zero Nougat. Different listed specs embrace:
Moto G5 Plus
- 5.2-inch full HD display with 1,080-pixel resolution (424 ppi)
- 12-megapixel camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 3,00mAh battery with Turbo Charging
- 64GB of internal memory, expand up to 128GB
- 2GB of RAM
- Fingerprint reader, and NFC
- Water-repellent coating
- 5-inch full HD display with 1,080-pixel resolution (441ppi)
- 13-megapixel camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- 2,800mAh removable battery with rapid charging
- 32GB of internal memory, expand up to 128GB
- 2GB of RAM
- Fingerprint reader, and double-SIM
Take into account that these specs may not be finalized (on condition that this is not an official Lenovo supply) and that the telephones could obtain completely different relying available on the market. Nonetheless, there are attention-grabbing issues to notice. As an illustration, each gadget is smaller than their 5.5-inch G4 Plus and G4 predecessors. The G5 additionally does not checklist NFC capabilities (which the G4 additionally did not have) and there’s no mentioning of water-resistance in any respect (the G4 was nonetheless splashed “resistant”).