Google Maps has enhanced drastically, not just indicating evaluated time in traffic for drivers, additionally for people on foot, open travel voyagers and for bicyclists. Google Maps gives many course alternatives. You can choose the most brief course, the speediest course, or a very surprising alternative, contingent upon what is accessible and in the event that you have to include mediator stops en route.
Once a start and a destination are entered, Google Maps will provide an estimated time of arrival and display alerts as they are reported. For our purposes, we will utilize Google’s traffic and alerts and plan a route from downtown L.A. to Venice Beach. Begin by performing the following:
- Open Google Maps. See Image 1.
- To begin navigation, tap on the blue navigation icon. See Image 2.
- Proceed to enter a start and a destination address. You can select your current location, manually enter an address, or pick an address from previous entries. See Image 3
- After you entering your navigation addresses, you can select which type of guidance you want to get. The icons below the address fields provide the travel options as well as estimated travel times. Refer to image 3 above.
- Proceed to enter your route options. Tap on the right corner menu to view your options. See image 4.
- Once you have selected your options, you can preview your way by tapping on the Preview icon on the map. See image 5.
- Lastly, begin your navigation. Google Maps provides voice guidance and will update the route options depending on traffic conditions.
- When utilizing navigation, Google Maps provides alerts and route options. To fully understand the map, let’s see the icons employed and their meaning. See image 6.Tapping on the icons as they appear on the map will provide you with an update. Also, notice that as you navigate the map, you will see green and red lines representing traffic flow. The red lines will also provide the estimated traffic slowdown times and additional navigation options. See image 7.
Saving your route
Once your navigation options are entered, you can save your route to your phone’s home screen. To do so, perform the following:
- Tap on options.
- Once the options are displayed, press on “Add route to Home screen.” See Img. 8
- The route has now been saved on your home screen. See image 9.
- To utilize the navigation with the options chosen, just tap on the icon named after the destination address entered. See image 9.This is complete procedure for getting traffic alert on google map. Thanks for reading.