Ohh! Got wet your android smartphone or tablet? So you’ve dropped your phone into the toilet, water mug or swimming pool or elsewhere in water? Yes, of course, you are not the only one out there with a sad face but hundreds have passed through this situation. Don’t worry, If you do something fast you can fix a water damaged phone easily.
So you have a question that how do you fix a water damaged phone? and Here, I will show How to fix a water damaged Smartphone?
Before that, you should take care that you should watch videos or use smartphone outside the bathroom or swimming pool to avoid putting yourself on damaging android devices. So check out how you can fix the wet android Smartphone or tablet in minimal time.
How to fix a water damaged phone:
First, What you should not do:
- You should not turn it on.
- Please, Do not press any buttons or keys
- You should shake, tap or bang the phone
- Do not blow on it. This could send water to other internal parts of the phone that it hadn’t already reached, causing more damage in the process
- Do not heat it up (that includes using a blow dryer or microwaving it)
What you should do to save your android device from water damage:
- First, Take off the cover of the android device and take out the battery if it is removable.
- Then take a towel and dry everything with it.
- Take a jar made of Rubbermaid which must be long enough to fit your device.
- Then take any kind of rice which may be brown, white, generic or Uncle Ben’s rice and put some in the container. Spread the rice in such a manner that will cover the entire bottom with it inside.
- Up next place the android phone or tablet inside the container on the rice and close the lid.
- Leave the container for 1 day or two to dry out anything that is wet because rice has the quality to soak all moisture or vapors and shrivel up wet.
- After everything is dried, take out the android device and replace the battery to its socket and power up the device and start using the device again.